Why choose ARMED tarnish free jewelry?
We believe everyday jewelry should be worn every day! That means through sweat, wet (shower) and sleep you can comfortably wear your pieces and not worry about them discoloring or fading. Our pieces usually last up to 5 years with every day wear (being wet). Our rings last a bit shorter, as our hands take quite a beating on a daily basis and are exposed far more regularly to water. Our warranty does not cover fading, as this is just a natural progression of everyday wear.
- Our stainless steel jewelry is not like typical plated jewelry (Gold plated, vermeil and gold fill) that changes when exposed to water or with prolonged wear. We quality check each piece during manufacturing and specialize in PVD plating.
What is PVD plating?
- Physical Vapor Deposition is a vacuum coating process that produces a brilliant decorative and functional finish. PVD utilizes a titanium nitride that provides an extremely durable coating. PVD coatings are more resistant to corrosion from sweat and regular wear than gold plating
How do I take care of my jewelry?
- The best part about our jewelry is that it is super easy to take care of. Since it doesn't change colour being exposed to water, sweat and the elements of everyday wear you don't need to worry about it tarnishing or fading.
- Our suggested care includes using a soft cloth to wipe it down, and if water is necessary to get off bigger dirt we suggested using a damp cloth for a deeper clean.
- Our sterling silver jewelry is just as durable, and suggest cleaning it with a polishing cloth or using a solution for a deeper cleanse
- Yes, please send us an email to email@example.com for any custom requests regarding ARMEDFine pieces
How do I know my size?
- Please check out our size guide for all the details on how to size for rings and bracelets.
Where is the jewelry made?
- The jewelry is designed in Toronto by Desiree Girlato and is carefully made with the outmost quality and care. Some of the pieces are actually made by hand by the designer herself.
What do I do if I receive the wrong item or if it arrives defective?
- Whoops, please accept our apologies! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and a picture of the defective item. Our team will be happy to help you resolve this as smoothly as possible.